Celebrate With Us!
In August, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced the award of two Water Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act (WIFIA) loans, one to Tualatin Valley Water District (TVWD) and the other to the City of Hillsboro. This is the first time that WIFIA has provided financing for two individual borrowers partnering on a joint project.
This is very big news for the Willamette Water Supply Program (WWSP), partners TVWD and City of Hillsboro.
"The WIFIA loan is a positive development for customers and the region," said TVWD CEO Tom Hickmann. "The benefits significantly reduce the rate impacts to our customers while simultaneously helping provide an additional water supply that results in protecting public health with a reliable drinking water source and fueling...
- Issue 63 - October 2019 - Celebrate With Us! (WIFIA)
- Issue 62 - September 2019 - Water Treatment Plant Site Update
- Issue 61 - August 2019 - Consolidating Two Projects into One: the Metzger Pipeline East Project
- Issue 60 - July 2019 - The City of Beaverton joins the Willamette Water Supply Program!
- Issue 59 - June 2019 - WWSP’s Contribution to the Chicken Creek Restoration Project
- Issue 58 - May 2019 - WWSP's Positive Impact on the Local Economy
- Issue 57 - April 2019 - Transitions in store for Willamette Water Supply Program
- Issue 56 - March 2019 - WWSP Celebrates Team Diversity during Women in Construction Week
- Issue 55 - February 2019 - Reducing the Impacts of Construction
- Issue 54 - January 2019 - “In the News”—A Look Back at 2018
- Issue 53 - December 2018 - New Funding Option Makes for a Happier Holiday
- Issue 52 - November 2018 - Managing Risk While Remaining On-Time and On-Budget
- Issue 51 - October 2018 - Exploring Willamette Water Supply Financing Opportunities
- Issue 50 - September 2018 - Pipeline Construction Creates Unique Training Opportunity
- Issue 49 - August 2018 - Building a Safe Water Future
- Issue 48 - July 2018 - Water Providers Working Together to Make the Region Stronger
- Issue 47 - June 2018 - Willamette Water Supply Program is Staying on Budget
- Issue 46 - May 2018 - Building Regional Resiliency
- Issue 45 - April 2018 - 124th Avenue Partnership Project Educating Local Students
- Issue 44 - March 2018 - Safely Delivered
- Issue 43 - February 2018 - Kinsman Pipeline and Road Project Completed Early and Within Budget
- Issue 42 - January 2018 - A New Year of Resiliency—Looking Ahead to 2018
- Issue 41 - December 2017 - 2017: A Big Year for the Willamette Water Supply Program
- Issue 40 - November 2017 - The Willamette River—Our Reliable Source of Water
- Issue 39 - October 2017 - Cutting Edge Seismic Design
- Issue 38 - September 2017 - A Pipeline is Born
- Issue 37 - August 2017 - WWSP Commits to Supporting the Local Economy
- Issue 36 - July 2017 - Another Willamette Water Supply Program "first"
- Issue 35 - June 2017 - My river, your river, our river, Oregon's river – the Willamette (PART 4 of 4)
- Issue 34 - May 2017 - My river, your river, our river, Oregon's river – the Willamette (PART 3 of 4)
- Issue 33 - April 2017 - My river, your river, our river, Oregon's river – the Willamette (PART 2 of 4)
- Issue 32 - March 2017 - My river, your river, our river, Oregon's river – the Willamette (PART 1 of 4)
- Issue 31 - February 2017 - Congratulations Kerr Contractors Inc.!
- Issue 30 - January 2017 - WWSP Agency Tour & Refining the Pipeline Route
- Issue 29 - December 2016 - Happy Holidays and Building the Willamette Water Supply System Safely
- Issue 28 - November 2016 - Willamette Water Supply Pipeline Construction Begins
- Issue 27 - October 2016 - Tualatin-Sherwood Area Pipeline Route Confirmed
- Issue 26 - September 2016 - Planning the Best Pipeline Route
- Issue 25 - August 2016 - Reducing Impacts by Building with Partners
- Issue 24 - July 2016 - Local Businesses Working on WWSP
- Issue 23 - June 2016 - Building Pipeline & Positive Relationships
- Issue 22 - May 2016 - New Report Tracks Progress
- Issue 21 - April 2016 - Refining the Pipeline Route Through Site Surveys
- Issue 20 - March 2016 - One River, Many Hands Protecting Water Quality
- Issue 19 - February 2016 - Protecting Washington County's Public Health
- Issue 18 - January 2016 - New Year – New Funding Tool!
- Issue 17 - December 2015 - Willamette Water Supply Program Celebrates Groundbreaking
- Issue 16 - November 2015 - Grateful for fall rains and a resilient water supply!
- Issue 15 - October 2015 - Water Partnership Equals Great Results During Hot, Dry Summer
- Issue 14 - September 2015 - Imagine a Day Without Water, and Announcing MWH Americas, Inc.
- Issue 13 - August 2015 - Earthquake Preparedness and National Water Quality Month
- Issue 12 - July 2015 - Smart Irrigation and Water Awareness Month
- Issue 11 - June 2015 - New Willamette Water Supply Program Video, Summer Water Supplies
- Issue 10 - May 2015 - Protecting Natural Resources along the Preferred Route
- Issue 9 - April 2015 - Water filtration process, National Drinking Water Week
- Issue 8 - March 2015 - Preferred pipeline route
- Issue 7 - February 2015 - Benefits of Willamette River, City Council briefings
- Issue 6 - January 2015 - Process for selecting the preferred pipeline route, Program Values
- Issue 5 - December 2014 - Safe Drinking Water Act, Willamette River Watershed Health
- Issue 4 - November 2014 - Pipeline route alternatives
- Issue 3 - October 2014 - Open house dates, partnerships
- Issue 2 - September 2014 - Preparedness month, reliability
- Issue 1 - August 2014 - About Willamette Water Supply Program, website, contact