Construction begins on another South Hillsboro area pipeline!
Construction of the South Hillsboro Pipeline project (PLW_1.3) will begin this month. This 10,700 linear foot water pipeline project connects to a portion of the Willamette Water Supply System pipeline already installed beneath the newest portion of Cornelius Pass Road, from South Hillsboro to Tualatin-Valley Highway.
PLW_1.3 construction will extend the pipeline south, from SW Kinnaman Road to SW Rosedale Road within the future Cornelius Pass Road right-of-way and then east along SW Rosedale Road and SW 209th Avenue. The pipeline will then be connected to a future Tualatin Valley Water District pump station...
- Issue 73 - August 2020 - Construction begins on another South Hillsboro area pipeline!
- Issue 72 - July 2020 - Willamette Water Supply's "Raw Water Facilities" Gets Notice to Proceed
- Issue 71 - June 2020 - Scholls Area Pipeline Project (PLM_5.2) SW Grabhorn Road Closure
- Issue 70 - May 2020 - Development of Willamette Water Supply System Supports Regional Economy
- Issue 69 - April 2020 - Progress Amid the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Issue 68 - March 2020 - Proactively Managing Costs
- Issue 67 - February 2020 - Safety – More than a Philosophy
- Issue 66 - January 2020 - 2020: A Big Year for Construction Progress
- Issue 65 - December 2019 - Southwest Tile Flat Road Closure
- Issue 64 - November 2019 - Special Role of Willamette Water Supply Program "Community Liaisons"
- Issue 63 - October 2019 - Celebrate With Us! (WIFIA)
- Issue 62 - September 2019 - Water Treatment Plant Site Update
- Issue 61 - August 2019 - Consolidating Two Projects into One: the Metzger Pipeline East Project
- Issue 60 - July 2019 - The City of Beaverton joins the Willamette Water Supply Program!
- Issue 59 - June 2019 - WWSP’s Contribution to the Chicken Creek Restoration Project
- Issue 58 - May 2019 - WWSP's Positive Impact on the Local Economy
- Issue 57 - April 2019 - Transitions in store for Willamette Water Supply Program
- Issue 56 - March 2019 - WWSP Celebrates Team Diversity during Women in Construction Week
- Issue 55 - February 2019 - Reducing the Impacts of Construction
- Issue 54 - January 2019 - “In the News”—A Look Back at 2018
- Issue 53 - December 2018 - New Funding Option Makes for a Happier Holiday
- Issue 52 - November 2018 - Managing Risk While Remaining On-Time and On-Budget
- Issue 51 - October 2018 - Exploring Willamette Water Supply Financing Opportunities
- Issue 50 - September 2018 - Pipeline Construction Creates Unique Training Opportunity
- Issue 49 - August 2018 - Building a Safe Water Future
- Issue 48 - July 2018 - Water Providers Working Together to Make the Region Stronger
- Issue 47 - June 2018 - Willamette Water Supply Program is Staying on Budget
- Issue 46 - May 2018 - Building Regional Resiliency
- Issue 45 - April 2018 - 124th Avenue Partnership Project Educating Local Students
- Issue 44 - March 2018 - Safely Delivered
- Issue 43 - February 2018 - Kinsman Pipeline and Road Project Completed Early and Within Budget
- Issue 42 - January 2018 - A New Year of Resiliency—Looking Ahead to 2018
- Issue 41 - December 2017 - 2017: A Big Year for the Willamette Water Supply Program
- Issue 40 - November 2017 - The Willamette River—Our Reliable Source of Water
- Issue 39 - October 2017 - Cutting Edge Seismic Design
- Issue 38 - September 2017 - A Pipeline is Born
- Issue 37 - August 2017 - WWSP Commits to Supporting the Local Economy
- Issue 36 - July 2017 - Another Willamette Water Supply Program "first"
- Issue 35 - June 2017 - My river, your river, our river, Oregon's river – the Willamette (PART 4 of 4)
- Issue 34 - May 2017 - My river, your river, our river, Oregon's river – the Willamette (PART 3 of 4)
- Issue 33 - April 2017 - My river, your river, our river, Oregon's river – the Willamette (PART 2 of 4)
- Issue 32 - March 2017 - My river, your river, our river, Oregon's river – the Willamette (PART 1 of 4)
- Issue 31 - February 2017 - Congratulations Kerr Contractors Inc.!
- Issue 30 - January 2017 - WWSP Agency Tour & Refining the Pipeline Route
- Issue 29 - December 2016 - Happy Holidays and Building the Willamette Water Supply System Safely
- Issue 28 - November 2016 - Willamette Water Supply Pipeline Construction Begins
- Issue 27 - October 2016 - Tualatin-Sherwood Area Pipeline Route Confirmed
- Issue 26 - September 2016 - Planning the Best Pipeline Route
- Issue 25 - August 2016 - Reducing Impacts by Building with Partners
- Issue 24 - July 2016 - Local Businesses Working on WWSP
- Issue 23 - June 2016 - Building Pipeline & Positive Relationships
- Issue 22 - May 2016 - New Report Tracks Progress
- Issue 21 - April 2016 - Refining the Pipeline Route Through Site Surveys
- Issue 20 - March 2016 - One River, Many Hands Protecting Water Quality
- Issue 19 - February 2016 - Protecting Washington County's Public Health
- Issue 18 - January 2016 - New Year – New Funding Tool!
- Issue 17 - December 2015 - Willamette Water Supply Program Celebrates Groundbreaking
- Issue 16 - November 2015 - Grateful for fall rains and a resilient water supply!
- Issue 15 - October 2015 - Water Partnership Equals Great Results During Hot, Dry Summer
- Issue 14 - September 2015 - Imagine a Day Without Water, and Announcing MWH Americas, Inc.
- Issue 13 - August 2015 - Earthquake Preparedness and National Water Quality Month
- Issue 12 - July 2015 - Smart Irrigation and Water Awareness Month
- Issue 11 - June 2015 - New Willamette Water Supply Program Video, Summer Water Supplies
- Issue 10 - May 2015 - Protecting Natural Resources along the Preferred Route
- Issue 9 - April 2015 - Water filtration process, National Drinking Water Week
- Issue 8 - March 2015 - Preferred pipeline route
- Issue 7 - February 2015 - Benefits of Willamette River, City Council briefings
- Issue 6 - January 2015 - Process for selecting the preferred pipeline route, Program Values
- Issue 5 - December 2014 - Safe Drinking Water Act, Willamette River Watershed Health
- Issue 4 - November 2014 - Pipeline route alternatives
- Issue 3 - October 2014 - Open house dates, partnerships
- Issue 2 - September 2014 - Preparedness month, reliability
- Issue 1 - August 2014 - About Willamette Water Supply Program, website, contact