The MPE Lounge
Metzger Pipeline East: Better Together
Cost Effective – Minimizes Impacts – Coordinated - Combined
Maximizing cost effectiveness:
- Combined projects save money through sharing construction costs
Reducing environmental impacts:
- Refined pipeline route limits construction near wetlands
- Tunneling beneath Fanno Creek protects the environment
Reducing community impacts through combined and coordinated construction:
- Integrating Beaverton 16-inch waterline reduces construction
- Merging TVWD’s needed Metzger connection with the WWSS’s planned eastern connection eliminates a need for a second pipeline through the area and streamlines construction
- Synchronizing Western Ave roadway improvements lessens impacts through one coordinated effort
Building Oregon’s Most Resilient Drinking Water Supply System
Check back later for upcoming meetings and announcements
Typical Pipeline Construction
Do you have a comment you'd like to share or a question you'd like answered?
Please fill out our Online Contact Form and let us know how we can help...
If construction will impact the road in front of your home or business, please help us by completing this questionnaire. Your input will help us better understand your access, deliveries and travel patterns so we can best plan for upcoming construction and reduce construction inconveniences on neighbors and the travelling public.
Online Contact Form